What's new in
Power Monitoring Expert 2023
Highlights of this release
- Graphic Editor and TGML Viewer is newly added to PME.
- Implementation of Secure ION, secure EtherGate, and secure Modbus useful for connecting to devices that support Secure ION and Modbus encryption communication. By utilizing this capability, your installations will benefit from encrypted communications by Transport Layer Security (TLS) implementation in PME 2023.
- EWS client 1.2 real time data support to monitor the data from EcoStruxure Building Operation and smart connector applications.
- PME 2023 supports the definition of custom days that can be used to aggregate data (daily, weekly, monthly and yearly) in reports, and dashboards.
- Three new PME 2023 Windows Services are included to help improve performance.
- Strong password policy is implemented for PME standard users and is enforced when password is created or modified for a PME standard user.
- Neutral Protection settings values added to the Circuit breaker setting report.
Details of this release
NOTE: The following is a selected list of changes for this release, it is not a comprehensive list.
|Custom day update||You can now define a custom start of the day; based on requirements or shifts. You can then use custom day in dashboards and reports to aggregate data on a daily, weekly, monthly and yearly basis.|
|PME Windows Services||
To help improve performance, three new services are included:
You can now design a one-line diagram using PME provided standard component and custom component.
You can also add animations to the component.
Graphic Editor is integrated with EWS sources, Ethernet Devices, VIP, logical devices, and so on. To bind TGML component, double-click the respective device or source, and then double-click Managers > Modules >Output Registers/Measurement Names.
|TGML Viewer||You can now view the TGML document in Diagrams > Graphic Diagrams.|
|Strong Password Policy||
You can now set new passwords and edit existing passwords using the strong password criteria.
Strong password criteria: A password must have at least 8 characters and contain at least one character from each of the following:
|Circuit Breaker Setting Report||You can now view the Neutral settings values in the report.|
Reports and Gadgets
IEEE 519 - 2022 Report
Harmonic Compliance Report was renamed to Harmonic Compliance Report - Legacy.
Harmonic Compliance 2014 Report was renamed to Harmonic Compliance Report.
|Improved reports||SARFI Report, Circuit Breaker Setting Report|
|New SQL Server version support||
PME2023 supports SQL Server 2022 Standard/Enterprise/Business Intelligence.
SQL Server 2022 Express is included with PME 2023
For the complete list of supported operating systems and SQL Server versions, see the IT Requirements chapter in this guide.
|New device type support||
The following device types are now supported in PME 2023:
|Updated device type support||
The following device types are updated in PME 2023:
Cybersecurity vulnerabilities related to the Web Applications have been addressed in this release. It is important that you upgrade to this version of software as soon as possible.
|Quality improvements||PME 2023 includes a wide range of quality improvements.|