This section includes information on how to help secure your system.
potential compromise of System availability, integrity, and confidentiality
Use cybersecurity best practices to help prevent unauthorized access to the software.
Failure to follow these instructions can result in death, serious injury, equipment damage, or permanent loss of data.
Work with facility IT System Administrators to ensure that the system adheres to the site-specific cybersecurity policies.
Knowledge is first step to prevent cyber intrusions. Review the following resources to increase your cybersecurity awareness:
- Securing Power Monitoring and Control Systems (Schneider Electric White Paper)
- Social engineering (security)
To find out about the latest cybersecurity news, sign up for security notifications, or to report a vulnerability, visit the Schneider Electric Cybersecurity Support Portal.
RECOMMENDATION: Sign-up for security notification emails on the Schneider Electric Cybersecurity Support Portal.
PME includes features that help to secure your system, including:
- Data encryption using SHA-512 and AES-256 cryptography (At Rest) and TLS 1.2 / HTTPS (In Transit)
- Compatibility with antivirus and whitelisting software
- User account management, optionally using Windows Active Directory integration
- Session timeout of inactive user sessions
For more information on these and other features, see Recommended actions.