To troubleshoot issues with PME follow these steps:
- Search the Schneider Electric Knowledge Base/FAQ for a resolution. Use search keywords including product, version, component and specific issue. See Resources for information on how to access the knowledge base.
- (EcoXperts and Schneider Electric employees) Search the Exchange Community for a resolution. Use keywords including product, version, component and specific issue. See Resources for information on how to access the Exchange Community.
- Use the information in this
sectionto find a solution to the problem yourself
- If steps 1-3 don’t resolve your problem, contact Technical Support. See Resources for information on how to contact technical support.
When you contact Technical Support, be prepared to provide the following information:
- Problem overview.
- Steps to reproduce the problem.
- Relevant PME system history, for example upgrades, expansions, IT policy changes, and so on.
- Screen captures or videos of the problem.
- Have a recent backup of the PME databases (ION_Data, ION_Network, ApplicationModules and ION_SystemLog).
- Any additional information that can help with the investigation, for example diagnostics outputs, PME system log entries, Windows system log entries, and so on.
NOTE: The more information you can provide, the less time it will take to resolve the issue.
For information on troubleshooting tools, see Tools for troubleshooting.